ALL ABOUT EQUINE ANIMAL RESCUE IS ON THE MOVE!
Yes, we need to be. Since All About Equine (AAE) was founded in 2009, the Digiorno family has graciously allowed us the use of their property to pursue our mission. They are planning for sale of the property as they move on to retirement. We are looking for another facility!!! As a result of our success, AAE has outgrowing our present facility. We need to find our own home with additional facilities where we can accommodate our rapidly expanding programs.
We are therefore, reaching out to you for help. Our ‘ideal’ location would have:
- An existing horse facility with fencing and pastures that can accommodate our typical herd of 40 to 50 horses and a few farm animals;
- Ample space to accommodate a variety of equine-based programs including those for Veterans, foster kids and other at-risk youth, special needs youth and adults, as well as other typical activities such as horsemanship and riding lessons, training, and clinics and workshops;
- A covered arena and round pen(s) to allow us to train and operate our programs year round;
- Onsite housing for 24/7 care;
- Adequate parking for our volunteers and clients; and
- Not too distant proximity to our current location in El Dorado Hills and the majority of volunteers.
While all these features would be at our ideal facility, parcels with only some of these benefits would certainly be welcome.
Thanks to the dedication of our many volunteers and supporters, we have rescued more than 180 horses, adopted out more than 140 horses. With additional space, we will continue to being more effective and efficient with rehabilitating and rehoming our horses. We have also started several successful community-based programs. We have a large, dedicated group of volunteers who want to continue growing our programs and adding equine-based services to benefit more deserving people.
Do you know where our new location is? Perhaps you are the owner of a property that you are willing to donate or lease to AAE? Perhaps you know of one? If you know of property which meets at least some--if not all--of our growing needs, please contact AAE by calling 916-520-4223 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd like to discuss your ideas.