- Clover & Holli
- Adoptable Horses
- Other Available
- Success Stories
- How You Can Help
- Upcoming Events
- AAE Store
- Service Providers and Sponsors
All About Equine is supported in large part by the generous donations of our horse-loving community.
Without your selfless giving, we could not continue our successful rescue, rehabilitation, and re-homing programs. At any given time, AAE cares for approximately 30 horses. With the high prices of hay and feed, plus medical, dental and trimming expenses, we spend more than $5,000/month in basic care.
How can you help? We have many programs designed to suit your interests/capabilities.
Sponsor a Horse - Donate Monthly
Many levels to choose from. See more on our Sponsor page.
One Time Donation
- General Donation ($ Any): Any amount helps and goes directly to the care of the animals!
- Gift A Horse ($ Any): When you have a gift to give, give the gift of life. Make a donation (in any amount) on behalf of a horse-loving friend or family member. You will receive an electronic “gift letter” with a photo of an AAE horse, acknowledging your gift on behalf of your recipient.
- Remember A Horse ($ Any): To express your sympathy and to acknowledge the loss of a beloved equine friend, make a donation to the rescue in remembrance of the equine.
- Name Plaque: For a one-time donation in one of the below amounts, you can have your name placed on a plaque at our facility for a year as our appreciation for your generosity.
$1,000 - Paddock plaque
$2,500 - Pasture plaque
$5,000 - Hay Barn plaque
Donate Goods or Services
Besides monetary help, there are many other ways to benefit the horses in need:
- Host A Fundraising Event.
- Donate Unused Tack and Horse Equipment/Supplies.
- Donate Gently Used Items for resale.
- Recycle with Us. AAE collects recyclable items such as aluminum cans, plastic, glass, auto/boat batteries, and/or computer components.
- Donate Jewelry/Coins: AAE works with a local jeweler and welcomes donations of jewelry and/or coins (gold, silver, platinum, and diamonds).
- Host a Donation Box: If you own or operate a business, we have donation boxes that can be displayed for collection of donations by your customers/clientele.
- Support our Affiliates: Please make every effort to support our sponsors and affiliate businesses, as they support us with valuable assistance. Visit the Service Providers/Sponsors page for the full list and contact links.
- Donate a Good or Service on our Wish List.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (ID#27-0384523). Your donations qualify for Federal income tax deductions. Please verify with your tax professional.